Ahoy mateys! I’ve been diggin’ ’round t’ Answer Cache again recently and found tons o’ facts I be want’ to share with ye. Shiver me timbers, the things ye can find searchin’ through that site o’ knowledge treasure.
- Olá, como vai você? Você fala Portuguese? That means “Hello, how are you? Do you speak Portuguese? I learned this phrase using Pronunciator.
- Did ye know… Bicycles, cows, radios, and televisions be common signs o’ wealth in Zambia. (Culturegrams).
- I learned that insects have exoskeletons cuz they don’t have bones inside their bodies, savvy? (Primary Search (EBSCO Youth Reference)
- Did ye know the temperature o’ the ocean water ranges from 26° C (79° F) in tropical waters to –1.4° C (29.5° F) in the in polar regions? (Searchasaurus).
- A little searchin’ on the Answer Cache, and I found that Fort Collins be the most satisfied city in America accordin’ to the Gallup pole. 94.9 percent o’ residents enjoy this here fine city!(Proquest News)
- Ye lose up t’ 100 hair per day, and that’s normal! (Medline Plus)
- As a pirate, maps be one o’ me favorite things. I like makin’ ‘em, lookin’ at ‘em, and especially findin’ loot with ‘em. I just found the coolest link through the Answer Cache that allows ye to look at maps o’ cities from over 100 years ago!! Man, did Fort Collins look different in 1886. Colorado State University, then called the Agricultural College, only had like four buildings! Why don’t ye take a look at Sanborn Maps, aye? I’m off to go carefully study these maps to make sure thar isn’t any buried treasure I didn’t know about hidden in City Park.