Everything you need to know about our server migration, Friday, August 12.
On Friday, August 12 beginning at 6:00 a.m., Poudre Libraries will migrate our catalog and cardholder accounts to new servers. As a result, many of our regular services and resources will be unavailable for the day, we will also be closed that day for a staff training. We’re not sure how long the migration will take; however, we’ll work to get the systems back online as soon as possible once the scheduled maintenance is complete!
The following services will be unavailable for a time:
- Our catalog both online and via our mobile app
- Our downloadable collection
- Access to databases that require authentication with a library card
- Your Library Account both online, and via our mobile app
- Our capacity to create new library cards
- Our ability to look up library card numbers (bring your library card with you this day to check out physical items!)
- Holds on Prospector items
- Since we are closed for a staff training, in-building services will also be unavailable for the day.
What is Available
- Previously downloaded items from Overdrive and the Libby app by Overdrive will remain accessible on your device
What Else to Expect
- Watch our website and social media for updates throughout the day – we’ll be keeping you updated on the status of the catalog and accounts!
We’re sorry for any inconvenience – make sure to check out downloadable items, conduct research with our databases, or search through our catalog in the days prior to the migration to avoid any inconvenience on Friday, August 12.
Questions? Please contact us at 970-221-6740.