Everything you need to know about our server migration, rescheduled for Tuesday, April 19.
UPDATE: The catalog and account system maintenance, originally scheduled for Wednesday, March 23 will take place on Tuesday, 4/19.
On Tuesday, 4/19 beginning at 8:00 a.m., Poudre Libraries will migrate our catalog and cardholder accounts to new servers. As a result, many of our regular services and resources will be unavailable for the day. We’re not sure how long the migration will take; however, we’ll work to get the systems back online as soon as possible once the scheduled maintenance is complete!
The following services will be unavailable for a time:
- Our catalog both online and via our mobile app
- Our downloadable collection
- Access to databases that require authentication with a library card
- Your Library Account both online, and via our mobile app
- Our capacity to create new library cards
- Our ability to look up library card numbers (bring your library card with you this day to check out physical items!)
- Holds on Prospector items
What is Available
- Previously downloaded items from Overdrive and the Libby app by Overdrive will remain accessible on your device
- Access to library computers
- Library printers/copiers will be accessible with a physical library card
- Checkouts of items from our physical collection are still available with a library card – as above, we will not be able to search for a customer’s library card number.
- Library buildings are open! Come and enjoy our wonderful community spaces.
What Else to Expect
- Watch our website and social media for updates throughout the day – we’ll be keeping you updated on the status of the catalog and accounts!
- Returns made on Tues., 4/19 will take 24-48 hours to be checked in and reflected in your Library account.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience – make sure to check out downloadable items, conduct research with our databases, or search through our catalog in the days prior to the migration to avoid any inconvenience on Tuesday, April 19.
Questions? Please contact us at 970-221-6740.