This information is also available on our website.
Poudre River Public Library District is committed to providing customers expanded access to digital resources and safe access to physical materials through a limited curbside pickup service. Library buildings remain closed.
Curbside pickup is offered for hold materials currently available at Old Town Library and Council Tree Library. Harmony Library is not offering curbside service at this time.
Hours for curbside pickup
Monday – Saturday
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
To support social distancing efforts, libraries are operating with limited staff. Wait times for holds placed online may take longer than usual. Thank you for your patience.
Curbside Pickup Procedures
1. PLACE your items on hold.
- Holds can be placed on new items starting Monday, May 18.
- Use our online catalog to search for items and place a hold on the ones you want.
- When placing your hold, remember to select a location with curbside pickup – Old Town Library or Council Tree Library.
- Need help placing a hold? Call the Answer Center during their available hours: Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Sunday, 3 – 6 p.m.
- You will be notified via email when your hold is ready. Wait times for holds placed online may take longer than usual due to limited staffing. Thank you for your patience.
2. WATCH for an email notification that your hold items are ready for pick up.
- Please make sure your email address is up-to-date in your library account.
3. DRIVE to your chosen library location and CALL the library to let them know you’ve arrived.
- After you receive your holds pickup notification, drive/bike/walk over to your chosen library location.
- Be sure to have your library card barcode number available.
- When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and call the library’s curbside pickup phone number: Old Town Library: 970-416-8051; Council Tree Library: 970-416-8050; Harmony Library: not available at this time
- Staff will verify your library card information, pull your items, check them out to you, and place them in a bag.
- Wait times for holds to be checked out to you and bagged will vary. Libraries are working with limited staff due to health and safety requirements. Thank you for your patience.
4. PICK UP your items.
- Bagged holds will be placed on a table outside of the building for contactless pickup.
- Outdoor signage at the library will guide you to the pickup area.
- A hold pick up slip with your initials (Last, First Middle) will be stapled to the outside of the bag.
- Please wait for staff to leave the pickup area before approaching the table.
- Grab your bag and enjoy!
Please practice safe physical distancing when using curbside pickup. We also request that you wear a face covering.
Remember: Library buildings remain closed to the public. Lobbies, restrooms, computers, and other spaces are not accessible.
If you have questions about your library account, how to place holds, or other library services, please call the Answer Center (970-221-6740).